Calling for help in Russian
In this lessons we take a break from the Russian grammar and learn some very useful Russian phrases.
Listen to the audio (at the bottom of the screen under the blue button) and repeat after it.
Помоги́те! – Help!
Помоги́те мне! – Help me!
Мне нужна́ по́мощь. – I need help.
[mnye nuzh-ná pó-masch]
Мне пло́хо. – I’m not feeling well.
Мне ну́жен врач. – I need a doctor.
[mnye nú-zhen vrach]
Вы́зовите ско́рую. – Call an ambulance.
Пожа́р! – Fire!
Здесь ава́рия. – There was a traffic accident here.
Меня́ обокра́ли. – I’ve been robbed.
Вы́зовите поли́цию! – Call the police!
Осторо́жно! – Watch out! Look out! Caution!
Now you are equipped with the basic Russian vocabulary for emergency situations.
More lessons on Russian vocabulary
- The most important Russian words
- 'Hello' and 'How are you?' in Russian - Basic Russian greetings
- How to say GOODBYE in Russian
- Calling for help in Russian
- Talking about family in Russian
- Directions in Russian (right, left etc.)
- Describing health problems
- Wishes and congratulations
- Likes and dislikes in Russian
- "I speak Russian" in Russian and other useful phrases
- Thank you, please, you're welcome and other polite Russian phrases
- Seasons in Russian
- Russian love phrases
- Russian days of the week
- Days of the week - More examples
- Talking about the weather
- Internet vocabulary and phrases
- "My name is ..." in Russian
- How do you say that in Russian?
- Colors in Russian
- Useful phrases: pharmacy
- Meeting your in-laws
- Making friends in Russian
- New Year's dialogues
- Romantic Russian phrases
- Happy birthday in Russian, Russian birthday wishes
- Going to the movies
We need your support!