Calling for help in Russian
In this lessons we take a break from the Russian grammar and learn some very useful Russian phrases.
Listen to the audio and repeat after it.
Помоги́те! – Help!
Помоги́те мне! – Help me!
Мне нужна́ по́мощь. – I need help.
[mnye nuzh-ná pó-masch]
Мне пло́хо. – I’m not feeling well.
Мне ну́жен врач. – I need a doctor.
[mnye nú-zhen vrach]
Вы́зовите ско́рую. – Call an ambulance.
Пожа́р! – Fire!
Здесь ава́рия. – There was a traffic accident here.
Меня́ обокра́ли. – I’ve been robbed.
Вы́зовите поли́цию! – Call the police!
Осторо́жно! – Watch out! Look out! Caution!
Now you are equipped with the basic Russian vocabulary for emergency situations.
More lessons on Russian vocabulary
- The most important Russian words
- Hello! and How are you? in Russian
- Goodbye in Russian
- Thank you, please, and you're welcome in Russian
- "I speak Russian" in Russian and other useful phrases
- Calling for help in Russian
- My name is ... in Russian
- Seasons in Russian
- Congratulations in Russian
- Talking about health in Russian
- Meeting your Russian in-laws
- Making friends in Russian
- Talking about family in Russian
- Talking about the weather
- Internet vocabulary and phrases
- Colors in Russian
- Visiting a pharmacy
- Directions in Russian
- New Year's dialogues
- Happy birthday in Russian, Russian birthday wishes
- Going to the movies
- I love you in Russian and other romantic phrases
- Russian terms of endearment
- Professions in Russian
- Hotel dialogues in Russian
WE NEED THE SUPPORT OF READERS LIKE YOU!