How to say GOODBYE in Russian
The audio for the lesson is available at the bottom of the screen under the blue button.
In one of our previous lesson we have already learned how to say hello in Russian. Today let’s learn the goodbyes. Here are the most common ways to say ‘goodbye’ in Russian in formal and informal situations.
Russian informal farewells
Good bye and good luck.
See you soon!
Russian formal farewells
All the best!
The following phrases you can use both in formal and informal situations:
Untill next time!
See you tomorrow!
I have to go.
Now you know how to say “goodbye” in Russian. Practice all the phrases above with the audio track. And come back to learn more Russian with us!
More lessons on Russian vocabulary
- 015: The most important Russian words
- 017: 'Hello' and 'How are you?' in Russian - Basic Russian greetings
- 021: How to say GOODBYE in Russian
- 029: Calling for help in Russian
- 037: Talking about family in Russian
- 039: "I speak Russian" in Russian and other useful phrases
- 044: Directions in Russian (right, left etc.)
- 049: Describing health problems
- 055: Wishes and congratulations
- 062: My name is... - How to introduce yourself in Russian
- 065: Likes and dislikes
- 071: Thank you, please, you're welcome and other polite Russian phrases
- 076: Russian love phrases
- 084: Russian days of the week
- 085: Days of the week - More examples
- 086: Talking about the weather
- 091: Internet vocabulary and phrases
- 100: Seasons in Russian
- 101: How do you say that in Russian?
- 128: Colors in Russian
- 141: Useful phrases: pharmacy
- 143: Meeting your in-laws
- 145: Making friends in Russian
- 149: New Year's dialogues
- 150: Romantic Russian phrases
- 155: Happy birthday wishes in Russian
- 156: Going to the movies
We need your support