Demonstrative pronouns in the Instrumental
Russian demonstrative pronouns in the Instrumental
The first pronoun in a pair is in the Nominative case, the second one is in the Instrumental case.
э́тот – э́тим
э́та – э́той
э́то – э́тим
э́ти – э́тими
тот – тем
та – той
то – тем
те – те́ми
Here are some examples for you to practice (nouns and pronouns in the Instrumental are highlighted with their prepositions):
Э́тим прое́ктом руководи́т мой брат.
My brother leads this project.
Мы пое́дем с э́тими су́мками.
We’ll go with these bags.
Тем ве́чером нас не́ было до́ма.
We were not at home that evening.
Мы не согла́сны с э́тим.
We are not agree with it.
Listen to the audio track and practice all today’s examples.
More lessons on the Instrumental case
- The Instrumental case and its prepositions (#102)
- The Instrumental case with masculine singular nouns (#103)
- The Instrumental case with feminine singular nouns (#104)
- The Instrumental case with neuter singular nouns (#105)
- The Instrumental case with plural nouns (#106)
- Personal pronouns in the Instrumental (#107)
- Possessive pronouns in the Instrumental (#108)
- Demonstrative pronouns in the Instrumental (#109)
- The Instrumental case - Practice (#110)
More lessons on the Russian demonstrative pronouns
We need your support!